Thursday, June 28, 2007

What's Up With Google And The Blogging?

It seems that the last few days I have tried to write and nothing seems to be working here. I have gone into the blogs and found pictures gone, complete blogs gone, not to mention I haven't been able to edit through Html.

OK, so does Google want me to be perfect in all my sentences and spelling when they are not made accessible to me or the computer, program, blog site? Everyday I come in here and something is wrong with this! Now if I were a mind to, I'd blame this completely on my computer, however since I am doing the majority of this right now at work, when I can get on, I know it isn't this computer. OK, am I bitching this early morning? Yes Sir, I certainly am! Where the heck is my coffee? :-)

Update on the garden: Yesterday, I went and picked a whole 5 gallon bucket of cucumbers, and another 5 gallon bucket of squash and zucchini. I didn't can any yesterday because there has been so many things going on here at work, with my little Frances sick also, so she needed all my attention once she got up. Today will be dill pickle day.

This morning I went and gathered a few squash, leaving more than I gathered for another days worth of growth. There will be abundance in the morning. I went through the 3 rows of corn, lol yes, I remembered... and thinned them out. By this I mean I pulled up the extra stalks that aren't needed, about a foot high, leaving 1/2 inch between them. This gives them more room to grow, therefore not taking away from the main stalk of corn, thus bearing more corn. Yeahhhhhhh, right?

The first picking of green beans will need to be done in the morning also. I'm really wondering how I'm going to manage all of this by myself, but I will.

There is this neighbor boy/man ,did you catch that, who would help if I could stand him? He is 41, has 3 small children, married, finally on disability after 3 years of sitting and doing nothing. He is tattooed all over and paid for these tattoos after he got a settlement from a car bump up.

Talk about one having their priorities in order, he didn't think of buying groceries and storing them for the children. He stutters and has the mentality of a rock. And no, I have nothing against anyone who stutters, only one who stutters AND has tattoos.

He came over one morning early, walked into this house where I work, without a shirt on. I turned around and slap me right in the eye with a 2 by 4 and saw him, with my immediatete first reaction being:

"Excuse me, Where is your shirt at?"

He said, "Iiiitttttt ttttttoooooooo hhhhhoooottttt fuuuuurrrrr ahhhhhhh sssshhhheeeerrrrttttt. "

I said, "Not in this house it isn't! "

I can assure you he has never shown back up here without his shirt on.
Now get a picture of this.

He wants green beans and squash and cucumbers, anything he can get his hands on from this garden. However, there is a catch to this. He offered to pick them, but thinks we will can them for him! I see a clear indication where Zyprexa may very well be in order.

No thank him, I will pick the beans myself.

Have a great day and as always,

passion ~

No comments: