Thursday, June 21, 2007

My 6am Mornings

Up and atom to the garden I go. It is a lovely, crisp morning here in North Carolina. The temp is 66 and dew is every where. Again, with two buckets, I head to the squash patch. I gathered both full buckets. However, more of the yellow squash than the zucchini. Yeah!!! The cucumbers are blooming and tiny babies are starting to grow. The green beans are running, and soon will start to bloom. Two new rows are corn, silver queen have been planted, and these are doing nicely, only about four inches up, but coming.

The flowers have been watered and everything is ready for another morning here still remaining at work. I'm wondering how my friend and his farming is going? :-( I'm sure his corn is really high now. I think I'm going through withdrawals from not being able to communicate. My patients daughter is still in the hospital and will have a procedure this early evening to try to clean out some of the infection in her knee, that comes from Strep B, a side kick off of being a diabetic. She is certainly in my prayers as she is like my "Other" mother to me.

In all that has gone wrong here with me in two weeks and how emotional I had became, I know I'm blessed to have such a wonderful family to work with. We are all one. I tend to believe that, that is the way all relationships should be. A complete whole in all areas, or they just don't seem worth the effort. Does that wholeness come instantly, heavens no. But understand... in order for these and life to move forward, there must be some level of desire.

Have a great day and will update my process in how much I did get canned today! :-)

As always, it is my honor,

passion ~

No comments: