Monday, July 23, 2007

Two's Company Three's A Crowd

It's time for a porch call dear. Drinks ready, and fresh veggies... Come on up and sit for a spell.

With being the intelligent human beings we all are, right? We all know "what goes in, must come out?" ... ok... Pfffft, usually!

I don't have a very large bathroom. However, adequate. Hmmmmm, just how adequate is it? I think the hidden thought here and question is, Do I really want to share this with others, especially when I'm in there. And yes, for any reason.

Sam, he thinks so. He thinks he has earned the right to be in the bathroom at any given day, hour, minute, or just because. When I'm bathing, washing my face, teeth, especially when I go potty. His potty is in the bathroom also. I go potty, Sam goes potty. I go to bathe, Sam goes and watches me bathe and licks... I brush my teeth, Sam is sitting on my potty watching.

I mean the minute he hears me walk in the direction of the bathroom, Sam beats me to the draw... but he waits to see what my choice will be. We have a routine or he certainly does. AND NOTHING, and I mean nothing ever bothers Sam in there.

I talk to God all over my home, and usually always in the bathroom. I now, while in there, look down at Sam and say, "Sam, say good morning to God." Sam, well Sam, he is my human cat, who sleeps, eats, poops, bathes, all with me.

So,is there a silver lining to this? I don't know, except for the facts that I never need a book, and Sam never leaves the toilet lid up.

Enjoy your evening all. I see my daughter coming. What is it that I see in her hands? It's snuggled in a ball, furry, tiny, Oh Lord...she didn't? Delilah!

passion

1 comment:

James said...

You know, this is true. Everytime I go to the restroom, my cat KC always show up for me to sctatch her. It never fails.