Friday, July 13, 2007

All Good Things Must End?

Good morning to all,

Early morning here in North Carolina, yet here I am, still up. It is official, I'm tired. Having been sick all week, yet faithful, I'm at work. The good news is tonight will be my last night to spend the night except on Fridays. Back to the regular hours and nights in my own bed. There is something to be said about "No place like home."

However, with that being said, I feel like this is my second home. My relationship with my patient and her daughter rests comfortably relating to that of me having another grandmother and mother. I have been so blessed to have had both placed in my pathway. The journey has been nothing short of honorable.

Honorable, a word with meaning that is so huge. Honorable, a word that unless one is really special, possesses not this trait. I wonder why? I wonder why so many human beings haven't a clue what it means to be honorable? Perhaps it is that they were never taught, or that their prorities are really all in the wrong places. Maybe it is that they themselves never experienced it, so therefore will never experience the reality or emotion of it.

My nature understands nothing else. My soul is the sister of honorable. My mind is captured and caged, failing to understand anything less given by myself to another or given back to me in return. Allowing people into my realm is all together a different story. It isn't an all of a sudden event. The decision is based on many standards. I call it the five golden rule. Respect, trust, lotalty, honor and love. All in that order.

Finally, at home now with a lapse of five hours in this writing with little rest. But it is over now, with me faced with many decisions in regard to my life, job, family and my personal relationships. I don't do well with changes as I have stated many times. I like and require routine. But then again,

All good things must end.

As always,

passion

No comments: