Saturday, April 21, 2007

One And The Same



Good morning to all~

Please grab a chair and come on out on the porch where the sun is shining, the birds are singing, the flowers in bloom.

It is a wonderful day to be able to reflect, share and move forward with life. Earlier this morning, I was reading from a site where I receive mail on a daily basis, kinda like support mail. The message was so clear, so vibrant that it needs to be shared among "us".

"You wake up in the morning, and your purse is magically filled with twenty-four hours of unmanufactured tissue of the universe of your life! It is yours. It is the most precious of possessions. No one can take it from you. And no one receives either more or less than you receive."--Dr. Thomas Arnold Bennett

Who among "us" doesn't need to be reminded of this occasionally? I for one, forget that when it is all said and done, it is I alone that must handle all of life's directions myself. Sometimes, like many, with assuming here, I feel like a yo-yo being pulled here and there. I imagine it is my nature that takes me to many various pleasures in life, along with the not so pleasant. Such is life.

Rarely will I open up and expound. However, I'm here this glorious morning to share and open my porch to all that might stumble upon the path and end up here. Welcome my dear. We are all one and the same.

As always,

passion

No comments: