Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Power Of Herbs



A little behind I am, so gathering today here on the porch will indeed be a treat. It seems Spring brings about many changes, bringing in the new, fazing out the old. How refreshing.

It's Sunday today and on Sundays I always cook especially if the quilters are coming.The menu consist of pork loin roast with apricot sauce, sugar free of course, roasted garlic and onion new potatoes,black skillet pan fried string beans with mushrooms and corn, slaw, homemade biscuits and cornbread. So come on up, grab a plate and enjoy.

I don't know how many of you, who by chance, made it to the path of here has ever been to Boone NC, where Appalachian University is located? Yesterday, I went on a adventure, riding up there with two girlfriends. What a beautiful ride and such a neat place to visit.

We went on a mission to visit crystal shops and healing of the soul shops that sell herbs, healing rocks, crystals and smudge sticks that cleanses ones home when done properly. They consist of different types of herbs rolled into a stick and tied together. I opted to buy white sage on a stem, not mixed with other herbs as I wanted purity, solitude and cleansing within my home this time.

So, when I came in from the trip, and all was settled down, I started my cleansing ritual. This not only cleansing your home of all negative energy, but it also cleansing one's soul. One must find their own spiritual energy within and bring this out before the process begins.

To get started, I took the sage and tied it off with twine so when lit,the sage would burn evenly and smoulder as I moved from corner to corner in every room within my the home, saying my choice of blessings to the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost.

This was a powerful event, as I could instantly feel my energy spirit take hold and begin to return to where it belongs. Everyone has a Energy Body. The energy system, spirit or energy person is ABSOLUTELY REAL.

How does one know if they need healing or their home needs cleansing? Simple. It is your own emotions (and the behaviours driven by those emotions as well as the disease or illness caused by those emotions) that tell you "the state of your spirit" - or how well your energy system is functioning.

Disturbed emotions (stress, sadness, anger, grief, rage, anxiety, fear, depression ) come directly from a disturbed energy system.

A disturbed energy system leads directly to disturbed thinking and actions and finally, to PHYSICAL DISEASE.

If you are happy, proactive, positive, motivated and joyful, your energy system is working well and you don't need energy healing.

Have a great day all! Smooches and hugs...

passion ~

No comments: